Jorgensen Halloween Pictures 1984-2007

I went through my pictures and created a pictorial of Halloween Pictures from the past. Check it out :-) You gotta look at the "tooth" costume I came up with (without a pattern) for Brian when Greg was in dental school (complete with an amalgam AKA a silver filling).

Here's a sampling of one of the pictures from the above link. This was probably the last thing I ever sewed (the Relief Society cover made from a place mat doesn't count because I pretty much made Karee Sowards sew mine for me...LOL). It was also probably the last time I dressed up for Halloween. Brent is the orange M&M; Brian is red. (NOTE: I actually cut out all of the lettering and fused it to my fabric!)

Comments

shelbell said…
LOVED these! How fun. How do they grow up so fast?? We've been in the ward since Fall 02 and I can't believe how much your kids have grown up since then!