I've been tagged by Jen


I've been tagged by Jenny Jorgensen Skousen, so here it is:

Rules: Answer each question about yourself, then tag 5 people by posting their names and leaving them a comment on their blog.

10 Years Ago: I was proud of myself because I had made a vow to have birthed all of my children and have a house by the age of 35. I did happen to accomplish that before I turned 36.

Things On My To Do List Tomorrow: Internet was down most of today so I will spend tomorrow organizing our Spring Break trip (I think we are going to Las Vegas for 3 or 4 days). I will also need to work on my upcoming Relief Society Birthday Enrichment coming up in March (it's a MALL theme and we are inviting the Young Women so I want to make it EXTRA fun!).

Snacks I enjoy: Chips and guacamole. Really good fruit. Ice Cream (any flavor).

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
Fix up my house (I still have a whole in the ceiling of my bathroom thanks to an inept plumber). I would also donate money for a stadium for the west side of Albuquerque as there are not enough athletic stadiums in Albuquerque for high school sports. How does "Jorgensen Stadium" sound?

Three Of My Bad Habits: (I'm laughing because Jenny and I have the same bad habits)

1. I also stay up too late and can't get out of bed much before 7 AM (my husband wishes I was up with him making him breakfast. He gets up at 4:30 AM!!!)

2. I procrastinate too! Everyone thinks I'm a type A, really competent person but I have fooled them all!

3. I'm pretty lenient on myself. I can rationalize eating a yummy dessert when I should be cutting out all the sweets :-(

Places I have lived: La Puente, CA; St. Maries, ID; Glendora, CA; Provo, UT; St. Louis, MO; Iowa City, IA; Albuquerque, NM.

Jobs that I have had: Babysitter; maid/worm getter for fishermen (yep...I had to dig worms out of a big box of dirt...so fun); BYU Cougareat (anyone remember getting a Combo 2??); Movie Theater; KBYU (did advertising/promotion for the radio/TV station at BYU); The Daily Herald Newspaper in Provo Utah (worked in classifieds making ads, etc.); Admore where I typeset and put three trade magazine's together each month: St. Louis Manager, Farm and Power, and the ever-popular Meat Plant magazine.

Things most people don’t know about me:
I HATE getting up in front of people. I can be lazy.

I tag the ever anonymous "Just One Mom", and Kim (who doesn't even have a blog yet)...Dang...I don't have 5 blogger friends to tag. I'm trying to get people to blog :-)

Comments

NYCmom said…
wow...I don't think we're going to have a house by 36. That's only 5 years away and after seeing what our student loan payments are going to be...we may never own a home. In fact...we were going to ask if you're ever going to build a home with a basement...big enough for say, a family of 5?! :) I'm sad you won't be coming to NYC again...but LV should be fun! :) Miss you!! xoxox
Cheryl J. said…
LOL...We'll try to build a house someday with a BIG basement for our relatives :-)

We talked about just Brooke and I coming to NYC. Who knows...we may show up before you move!
Cheryl J. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Jorgensen said…
Someone needs to plan a girls only getaway to NYC before Jen moves...c'mon!!