VERY MERRYTIME CRUISE Disney Fantasy Stateroom

We sailed on the Disney Fantasy for Christmas (2018). This was my fourth Disney Cruise but first one over Christmas. I planned out some items to decorate two staterooms and was able to fit it ALL in one carry on suitcase!

Inside the suitcase I was able to fit: 

  • 4 pairs of Christmas pajamas
  • 4 stockings
  • 2 mini Christmas trees (battery LED lights, ornaments, skirt)
  • 2 mini nativity sets
  • USB LED lights for 2 staterooms
  • Various magnets (heavy hooks and some to use for ceiling lights)
  • Stocking stuffers (gift cards and small gifts)
  • Cruise documents

I was able to compress a mini Christmas tree I got from Hobby Lobby in bubble wrap and then put in a gallon-size Ziploc bag. 

You can see the other things in the gallon-size bag from this view (ornaments, garland, battery powered LED lights, skirt, and a small Christmas sign).


This was the view of the carry on suitcase ready to be zipped up.

Comments