Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Brookie :-)

My sweet daughter finally turned 13! She is one of the youngest in her class as she skipped kindergarten going straight into 1st Grade at the age of 5 (about 1 week away from turning 6). She has a great group of friends! I took pictures of her with some of her friends during lunch when I took cupcakes to school. We went to Buca di Beppo that evening for a birthday dinner.

Here are a few things I LOVE about Brooke...

Beautiful inside and out.

Really smart and a hard worker.

Obedient.

Often expresses her gratitude.

Kind and friendly to everyone she meets.

Example to those around her.

A few pictures from her big day...

Just a few of her school friends.


"Princess Power!"


Nicole and Brooke enjoy their cupcakes.


Brooke and her BFF Candace.


The group at Buca di Beppo at the Pope's Table.

5 comments:

PamJorg said...

Did she get my ecard? I know I sent it late...but our good intentions were there! Mitch had a huge fever for her birthday...and today. Hope it was a good one!!

PamJorg said...

Who's the sad blondie at the Bucca table??

shelbell said...

Your the best mom! Mmmm...cupcakes! I love that your fam. goes to Buca for b-days, what a fun tradition! Happy Birthday to Brooke!

Larson Family said...

Wow, your family are all growing up aren't they? I still picture Brooke as the cute little gal she was when I used to babysit, and now she's 13! Wow! Suddenly I feel old... Anyways, Happy Birthday Brooke!

Cheryl J. said...

LOL...that's Brooke's friend Nicole. She really wasn't sad; she must have been trying to look alluring in the photo :-)